10 key moments of growth in your spiritual journey.
We’re all on unique paths as we grow spiritually. Our journeys, though, all have common milestones. We might use different words to describe the points. We might have additional moments that are highlights. Yet, the commonalities are there. Angel breaks them down into ten moments. These moments help us to understand our spiritual growth – where we’re at, and where our inner heart desires to go. God has made his desire clear, to have deep personal relationships with us as part of his family. Where are you in your journey?
- Moment 1: We admitted we were powerless over sin — that our lives had become inauthentic.
- Moment 2: We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore our true humanity.
- Moment 3: We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God with complete trust.
- Moment 4: After a deep examination of conscience we admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Moment 5: We're entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character, confident of His healing mercy and His delight in us.
- Moment 6: We humbly asked Jesus to remove our shortcomings and to help us live the sacramental life in God's grace.
- Moment 7: After a deep meditation on the divinity of Jesus and His risen presence among us, we made direct amends to all persons we had harmed, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Moment 8: We truly accepted that all people are called to love one another as brothers and sisters in God's family and to forgive as Jesus has forgiven us.
- Moment 9: We sought through prayer to improve our friendship with Jesus, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out by trusting in Him.
- Moment 10: Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Moments, we understood that adoration and evangelizing is our vocation to live in gratitude, to express our deepest identity and the reason God's family exist.
If you would like to join a fellowship group that discusses each of these moments please contact
us for details.